|Meade Willis’ XRP Warehouse Management System provides companies with a wide variety of valuable tools to|
|automate and optimize supply chain processes. Perform material handling, warehousing, and inventory management|
|tasks more efficiently. The solution is customizable, scalable, and offers appreciable benefits for businesses of all|
|sizes. Eliminate errors, reduce operational expenses and reach performance targets with Meade Willis’ XRP WMS.|
|✓ Reduced maintenance and support costs||✓ Simplified solution integration|
|✓ Optimized warehouse space utilization||✓ Increased employee productivity|
|✓ Elimination of manual entry errors||✓ Real time visibility|
|✓ Enhanced customer satisfaction||✓ Strengthened supplier relationships|
|✓ Coordinated global accessibility||✓ System cooperation|
XRP WMS Functionality
✓ Integration with handheld barcode scanners: expedited data transfer to your company’s system
✓ Scanner data can be used to directly populate Advanced Shipping Notes (ASN) templates
✓ Document and/or product validations can be added to reduce errors and ensure inventory accuracy
✓ Short and long term schedule reference screens with the customers/suppliers’ orders information
Forecasting & Planning:
✓ Planning schedules
✓ In-Transit and On-Hand inventory can be linked and monitored in order to provide real time visibility
✓ Anticipate potential bottlenecks or order fulfillment issues
✓ Accommodate internal/external processes which are not powered by EDI or electronic transactions
✓ Parts and parameter management: Min/Max settings; notification utility, etc.
✓ Operations Log: In-Transit/On hand inventory and cumulative shipped quantity tracking/updating
✓ On-hand inventory and comparative audit process
✓ “Visual Workplace” integration: large monitor displays of operations/inventory activities
✓ Reports, data exports and incident notifications can be automatically generated and sent to diverse distribution lists
✓ Selection of the lowest cost shipping solution within parameters for speed of delivery and special handling (ambient)
✓ Integration of internal/customer workflow requirements and business rules
✓ Automated and manual entry shipping that utilizes a detailed rules engine to incorporate various parameters:
✓ package size, weight, destination, contract level, desired delivery method
Integrate with shipping carriers (FEDEX, DHL, UPS etc.) and utilize rate shopping functionality.
The system pulls information directly from user inputs, as well as enabled XRP modules and customer data, to produce shipping and/or internal labels.
Giant screens strategically placed inside management offices as well as on the warehouse floor allow for a quick ‘at a glance’ view of all incoming and outgoing stock.
Generate reports on everything you need, from the timeliness of vendor deliverables and score carding, to KPIs and forecasting. Add event triggers if certain metrics hit specified thresholds.
- 1 Request A Demo!
- Meade Willis understands that your company has specific warehousing and inventory management requirements. A custom XRP WMS solution will address all challenges and ensure success. For more information, contact Olga today!
- 2 BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- Meade Willis’ business intelligence offering provides companies with the strategic and actionable insights their supply chains need in order to compete effectively.
- 3 DATA TRANSLATION & INTEGRATION
- Meade Willis manages an extensive library of document format conversion programs in order to seamlessly integrate any process with both legacy and cutting edge systems. The global UDX (Universal Data Exchange) platform allows multiple systems to communicate with each other as well as share information with and between data sources.
- 4 BUSINESS RULES MANAGEMENT
- Meade Willis introduces BRM/PRM Evolution – a comprehensive business and process rule management/automation platform, that allows organizations the capability to collectively define and deploy processes through the handling of complex existing requirements in an easy to use platform.
- 5 BUSINESS PROCESS REPLACEMENT
- Meade Willis offers an innovative and intelligent approach to Business Process Replacement. After conducting a deep analysis of an organization’s current processes, Meade Willis identifies and recommends specific improvements, as well as providing a roadmap for incorporating new and more efficient ones. By clearly defining issues and effectively targeting pain points, Meade Willis’ Change Management Program allows BPR to occur with a minimal impact to ongoing operations.