COMPLIANCE TESTING & VERIFICATION
ENTERPRISE HELP DESK
The E-Business Integration Company
Meade Willis, founded over 20 years ago, has been a fully Cloud Based SaaS provider since 1997. Through the company’s key offering, XRP Suite®, over a billion successful electronic transactions have been facilitated to date.
Meade Willis has developed and supports over 1300 inbound and outbound document conversion applications, as well as over 300 integrated/custom programs (including adapters to communicate with systems such as SAP, ORACLE, Microsoft Dynamics, PowerShop, Shop’s Edge, Visual Manufacturing and more) using a variety of protocols from web services and sFTP/FTP, to AS2 and Value-Added-Networks.
With its redundant network infrastructure of multiple failover and disaster recovery sites, Meade Willis manages over 100,000 global trading partners and proudly maintains a 99.9% uptime.
Meade Willis serves a wide range of industries:
• Pulp and Paper
• and more
Meade Willis accommodates virtually any data standard:
• EDI (X12, EDIFACT, VDA)
• and more
Meade Willis supports industry-leading corporations:
• Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
• Johnson Controls
• General Motors
• Hudson Bay Company
• Canada Border Services
• and more
Why Meade Willis?
More value; better solutions, lower upfront and recurring costs, and greater application flexibility. Take advantage of a wide range of products and services with more personalized support, quicker responsiveness and a better overall customer experience. From a simple web-based application or connection to a complex back-end program and infrastructure, Meade Willis will help you simplify and streamline your workflows, lower your operating costs and improve your bottom line.
What we do
- B2B E-Business
- The Meade Willis Business Rules Engine is capable of handling special cases, connecting various departments for full stakeholder collaboration of business rules implementation, and managing critical workflow and business requirements.
- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
- Meade Willis manages an extensive library of document format conversion programs in order to seamlessly integrate any process with both legacy and cutting edge systems. The global UDX (Universal Data Exchange) platform allows multiple systems to communicate with each other as well as share information with and between data sources.
- Fully cloud based for since 1997, globalEDI Internet provides the flexible yet powerful EDI backbone supply chains require, while incorporating all the thought leadership Meade Willis’ global network of customers and suppliers have come to rely on from us. From automotive and retail, to pharmaceutical, grocery, financial, and government, globalEDI Internet provides an industry leading solution for both simple and complex EDI environments.
- Supply Chain Solutions
- Meade Willis provides expertise in supply chain management information systems, offering both professional advisory services as well as software services to all industries. We assist our clients in identifying their business needs and recommend technology solutions that best streamline their supply chain processes, improve efficiencies and reduce operational costs.