Compliance Testing & Verification
The goals of Compliance Testing and Verification (CTAV) are simple: to ensure compliance and interoperability with either internal programs and systems, those of customers and other trading partners, or both.
The stark reality of connecting disparate systems is that, to do so, multiple skill sets are often required. That aside, connectivity and compliance requirements can be quite complex and may require considerable resource investment in order to meet strict timelines.
To become compliant, companies must:
– Collaborate, analyze, develop and test
– Invest, test, remedy, retest, and document everything
All the above, while coordinating and addressing requirements from interconnecting systems and stakeholders.
For a single company, dealing with a single system and partner, the task may already be daunting. For an enterprise dealing with many suppliers and systems, professional guidance and best-practice implementations are a must.
Meade Willis’ CTAV program is an effective and efficient certification service designed to respond to the rising need for companies to automate workflow processes internally, as well as addressing an increase in demands to meet compliance requirements from trading partners’ automation initiatives.
The Compliance Testing & Verification programs include:
CTAV incorporates best practices gained through nearly 20 years of experience within all industry verticals. Contact a Meade Willis representative to assist in meeting any testing, compliance, and certification requirements today.
- 1 Compliance Testing & Verification
- The goals of Compliance Testing and Verification (CTAV) are simple: to ensure compliance and interoperability with either internal programs and systems, those of customers and other trading partners, or both.
- 2 Onboarding
- Meade Willis utilizes industry best practices to provide a streamlined supplier onboarding process for both new and existing suppliers.
- 3 Help Desk
- Meade Willis does not follow a one-size-fits-all approach, and customizes the solution to accommodate the needs of our clients. With an ongoing optimization process in place, our relationship management procedures ensure a level of support that exceeds industry best practices and allows our clients to focus on core competencies while decreasing resources allocated to the support of non revenue generating activities.
- 4 Outsourcing
- Meade Willis provides global capabilities in Supply Chain Services, Application Development, Consulting Services, Project Management, Help Desk, and Compliance Testing Services.
- 5 Project Management
- Meade Willis provides preliminary and ongoing Project Management support in order to ensure all initiatives are completed on time, as well as on budget.
- 6 Training Academy
- Meade Willis has been providing best-in-class EDI and supply chain services for almost 20 years and has facilitated over one billion electronic business transactions to date. From fledgling start-ups to multi-billion dollar enterprise implementations, Meade Willis’ solutions can be found within all industries and industry verticals.
- 7 Consulting Services
- Meade Willis provides expertise in supply chain management information systems, offering both professional advisory services as well as software services to all industries. We assist our clients in identifying their business needs and recommend technology solutions that best streamline their supply chain processes, improve efficiencies and reduce operational costs. Business assessments and proposed solutions all consider industry best practices and incorporate the thought leadership our clients have come to expect from us.